Pomegranate Punch Cocktail - Sugarly Recipe
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Cook Time 0 minutes
- Difficulty 1
- Serves 2
- Juice of 1 orange plus 2 oranges, finely sliced
- 2 tsp Canderel Sugarly
- 200g pomegranate seeds (half whizzed in food processor)
- 4 tsp sugar free pomegranate juice or sugar free juice of your choice (optional)
- About 200ml Prosecco
- First wet the rim of each glass with an orange half then upturn them into 1tsp of Canderel Sugarly then turn them right side up and sit a few oranges slices in them.
- Add the orange juice to a jug along with the remaining Canderel Sugarly then stir in the blitzed pomegranates and juice.
- Add an ice cube if you wish to each glass, pour in the orange and pomegranate mix then top up with prosecco and scatter with pomegranate seeds and serve straight away.
Cook’s tip: for non-alcoholic version use sparkling water – use slices of blood oranges to garnish when they are available