Skinny Blueberry Muffins - Sugarly Recipe
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 30 minutes
- Difficulty 2
- Serves 10
- 300g/ 11oz self-raising flour, sieved
- 1 tsp baking powder, sieved
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda, sieved
- 175g/ 6oz Canderel Sugarly
- 100ml/ 4 floz rapeseed oil
- 2 eggs
- 100ml/ 4floz soya milk
- 2 apples, peeled and grated
- 250g punnet fresh blueberries or use frozen
YOU WILL NEED A 12 HOLE MUFFIN TIN LINED WITH 10 PAPER MUFFIN CASES
- Preheat the oven to gas 6/200C (180C in a fan oven) Mix together the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and add the Canderel Sugarly.
- Beat in the oil, eggs and soya milk then stir in the grated apple and a third of the blueberries.
- Spoon the mixture evenly between the paper cases then top each one with remaining blueberries, pushing them slightly into the mixture. Put in the oven and bake for about 25-30 mins until risen and golden. Eat on day of baking.
Cook’s tip.. You only need to stir the mixture briefly when making muffins, it can remain slightly lumpy